Report a Problem

While Council staff conduct regular inspections to identify problems that may need to be actioned under Minor Works, it is not possible to be immediately aware of every problem area.

If you have noticed something that you think may need attention, you are able to assist our office by letting us know by filling out the online form below.

In the case of an emergency (ie. dangerous fallen tree or stormwater flooding), we recommend you call SES on 132 500 or 000 if life threatening. You may contact our office on 08 8658 1260 during business hours if you require further assistance.

My Local Service App

Download the My Local Services App to lodge reports with a GPS coordinate direct from your smartphone

Online form

* Mandatory Field

MInor Works Request

(dd/mm/yyyy) eg: 01/01/2011

Your Address:*
Location (Be Specific):*
Description of the Problem:*
How do you wish to be contacted?*

Please indicate if you wish to be contacted.

If you see this, leave this form field blank.

Send a copy of the submitted form to this email address.

District Council of Orroroo Carrienton
17 Second Street | PO Box 3
Orroroo SA 5431
Phone: 08 8658 1260
Fax: 08 8658 1434